Implementation Specialist – Collaborate MD
If you have a background in Behavioral Healthcare Billing and experience with Collaborate MD , but you are looking for more, this may be the opportunity you have been searching for.
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for onboarding new Enterprise Billing clients, ongoing application support, service request investigation and resolution (supporting and training internal and external customers), developing knowledge transfer materials for associates and customers, providing input for defining user needs and solution-specific testing. Our Customer Support Specialist are expected to incorporate knowledge management to be efficient solution providers for our customers and the business.
To excel in this role, you must possess high level of confidence, have an outgoing personality and understand the psychology of how to provide exceptional product support to different personalities.
Responsibilities and Duties
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge and efficient use of CollaborateMD. Must be able to proficiently maneuver within the system.
- Answer incoming calls, opening service tickets, provide support, solution & training.
- Direct customer per procedure to appropriate departments or personnel.
- Ask open-ended and probing questions, use active listening skills to determine the nature and severity of customer's issues in order to provide solutions to solve their issues.
- Obtain relevant information to assist in resolution of customer problems, creating detailed and accurate case.
- Troubleshoot and determine resolutions as a solution.
- Assist customer on software usage and develop how-to- guides as needed.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work queue requiring excellent time-management skills in order to meet goals.
- Configuration and implementation of new accounts and features guiding customers through the account set-up process.
- Educate and empower customers by facilitating them with training tools and application knowledge.
- Ability to interface at all levels of customer organization.
- Identifies areas for continuous improvement and provide as well as implement recommendations for client usage.
- Project positive image/attitude as part of daily approach.
- Follows company policies, upholds professional standards, and performs all work in a manner respectful to peers and clients.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in medical billing and coding within in CollaborateMD.
- Demonstrated understanding of Healthcare processes and principals (HIPAA, EDI, CMS Forms, etc).
- Strong communication skills, problem solving and working knowledge of insurance companies billing requirements.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills and motivation to continuously exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common Insurance Companies’ publications, technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management and/or Executive Team.
- Ability to write professional emails, formal letters and How-to-guides that conforms to KIPU’s style and format.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Products.
- Knowledge of Practice Management Systems.
- Kipu software
- Experience using CollaborateMD application
- Medical office/practice experience
- Medical billing and coding experience
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- Integrity & Ethical
- Engaged coupled with the passion to go the extra mile
- Capacity for greatness
- Understanding, curious, inquisitive, explorative and knowledgeable
- Career oriented (vs job oriented)
- Openness and collaborative
- Change agent
- Ability to quickly and accurately learn new software and techniques
- High School / 2+ or 4+ year degree
Full complement of benefits including, medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD, and much more.