Live, Integrated Billing
We Mean Business.
Five Ways Our Integrated Billing Saves Time and Makes Money.
KIPU Integrated Billing is the latest in our suite of products designed to optimize and enhance both the clinical and financial aspects of your business! KIPU’s integrated billing application is a powerful tool that allows claims to be created and transmitted from your KIPU instance. We may call it new, but it’s core has already processed BILLIONS of dollars in claims.
Create your unique list of codes.
Create a list of Billing Codes unique to the services that you provide.
Powerful, integrated billing within the Kipu EMR
Create a list of all the billable services that you provide.
Assign codes to each billable service that you provide. List the service type and if you provide service in different locations, enable for locations.
- Expedites the claim submission process and speeds payments
- Increases facility profits and reduces staff expenditure
- Increases the efficacy of the claim submission process by reducing user errors that occur during the manual claims entry process
- Automated claims creation directly from Kipu
- Provides basic chart audits in the form of duration calculations and alerts the user when a patient has not met the appropriate duration requirements for that level of care or insurance coverage
- Built in error handling and display for claims that do not meet clinical requirements, incomplete records and services provided outside of your patients' admission and discharge dates
- Eliminates the chances of missed billing due to latent documentation – all billable services are captured and displayed by both DOS and by date of completion
- Provides summary reports of both billable and nonbillable claims directly from KIPU allowing your staff to run detailed analytics
We Cover The RCM Stack
- Full stack revenue cycle management
- Completely customizable reports that come with a multitude of stock report templates
- Robust contract and fee schedule creation and maintenance, perfect for both contracted and non contracted organizations
- Powerful claims submission engine that supports detailed claim submission protocols with the clearinghouse and payor
- Real-time claims rejection that lets users know within seconds when a claim is rejected
- Batch claim status submission for eligible payors that allows integrated claim status capability one click of a button can send hundreds of claims to be reviewed for current claims processing status
- Claim status checks can be automated and sent on a schedule that is fully customizable to meet your organization’s individual needs
- Intelligent patient ledger and patient billing system allows for customizable final demand notices, patient balance and payment plan tracking
- Integrated credit card payment processing