Senior Manager, Business Intelligence
Develop our Internal Data Warehouse
Reporting to the CFO, the Sr Manager for Business Intelligence will be responsible for defining the roadmap and becoming the solution architect for the Kipu BI tools including data warehouse and visualization tools. The role will consolidate data from disparate systems and will bring in that data into one cohesive platform. Input and feedback for this task will be provided by several key stakeholders in the organization including all Executive team members and several key employees who currently report on and use our data.
Create, Manage, and Enhance Reporting
This position will also be responsible for developing several critical reports that will be used to enhance the management of Kipu. Reports needed are both standard reporting packages sent to several individuals on a recurring basis, as well as ad hoc reporting that will need a quick and timely turn around.
The position will also aid the finance group in enhancing several aspects of our recurring work product including but not limited to our billing platform and collections reporting. In addition, the position will work with our internal CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) team to extract data, and or help build our internal workflows in the CRM.
Qualifications & What We Expect
The most important aspect of qualifications is going to be the candidate’s demeanor, disposition, and approach to the work. It is critical that the candidate be driven by successfully achieving personal, departmental, and organizational goals. The candidate must also be flexible and nimble when approaching their tasks. As a young organization, there are several areas for which we need improvement and being able to quickly pivot from one task to another is key. Doing this with a positive attitude and keeping all stakeholders updated on tasks will be important to be seen as a valuable contributor to the organization.
· 4 Year undergraduate degree. Preferably in the Computer Sciences or Finance/Accounting
· MBA and or PhD degrees preferred
· A minimum of 10 years’ experience in business intelligence is required.
· Working in the software industry is a plus.
· Microsoft Power BI, Tableu, Microsoft Dynamics, SQL, Excel Power Pivot, Access
About the Finance & Analytics Team
You will be joining the finance and analytics team. This team has recently gone through some changes that were done to continue to improve the data reporting responsibilities for Kipu. On staff we have a veteran to Kipu who has been with the company from almost its inception. The knowledge that this individual brings to the table is priceless. In addition, our HR/Payroll team of 1 is a powerhouse as you can imagine. She supports all HR and payroll related functions for over 100 employees. The rest of the team is new and full of energy with a passion for making things better. Our collections manager and 2 seniors in accounting and billing have made tremendous improvements in a very short time and there is so much more to go.
· Department Mission Statement: To ensure that users of Kipu financial reporting will utilize the information provided to its greatest capacity and for the benefit of Kipu and all its stakeholders including clients and employees. We will work tirelessly to ensure that financial data that comes out of our department is done so with timeliness, accuracy, with an ease of understanding, and is actionable. Our dedication to effective process and efficiency will drive us to thoughtful action for every opportunity we encounter.
· Department Core Values: Accountability & Integrity
Submit cover letter and resume to Jobs@Kipu.Health or call 561.349.5901.