Kipu is looking for an experienced Campaign Manager to join our Miami office. The Campaign Manager will oversee Kipu’s direct marketing campaigns and will work closely with the Marketing and executive team.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment with a good attention to detail. We are in a ever-changing field of medical software and must be able to manage various campaigns to multiple segments simultaneously. Time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills are a must!
We’re a fast growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset looking to grow our marketing team. The ideal candidate will marketing automation knowledge (Click Dimensions or Exact Target) with a deep understanding of the interactions across e-mail, website, and CRM to drive higher performance campaigns.
What You will do:
- Work closely with the marketing team to own and maintain an email calendar for outgoing campaigns and follow-up campaigns
- Planning a variety of marketing campaigns
- Managing all campaigns from beginning to end, ensuring they meet the target objectives
- Tracking and reporting campaign results to executives
- Manage ongoing optimizations of program KPIs by designing or recommending campaign improvements, A/B testing…
- Own process for executing and on-time delivery of complex, dynamic email campaigns
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s as set by the Marketing Director.
- Manage direct marketing to different segments and list
- Work closely with in-house design team to create campaigns that promote the Kipu brand and offerings
What you’ll need:
- Click Dimensions Marketing Automation or Exact Target experience required
- Constant Contact, MailChimp, iContact or equivalent experience
- Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics experience a plus
- Excellent Excel and access database experience required
- Strong communications skills, attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- 3+ years of email or direct marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Be knowledgeable on email best practices, technologies, and trends
About Kipu Health:
We’re Kipu Systems, a 6-year-old EMR/EHR startup in The Addiction Treatment field. Our system has successfully treated over 500,000 addicts in the 1,300 Addiction Treatment facilities in which we operate. We’re growing, successful, and profitable. Our EMR product is regarded as “The Gold Standard” for Addiction Treatment. Our small but effective team rocks when it comes to sales and marketing, but we’re missing one important element – we need a marketing campaign genius. If you have 5 years of experience and less than 3 jobs in the past 7 years, we should talk! If you know your stuff, you’re technical, detail oriented and you just love winning, this is the opportunity for you. We love what we do and we’re looking for the right person to share our enthusiasm for their craft.
Benefits: We offer a generous salary/ benefits package, including 401(K), health insurance, stock grants and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Coral Gables, FL