Kipu is looking for an experienced Inside Sales/Campaign Manager to join our Miami office.
The Inside Sales/Campaign Manager will oversee Kipu’s direct marketing campaigns and will work closely with the Marketing and executive team.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment with a good attention to detail. We are in a ever-changing field of medical software and must be able to manage various campaigns to multiple segments simultaneously. Time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills are a must!
We’re a fast growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset looking to grow our marketing team. The ideal candidate will have experience with at least one of the following: Constant Contact, MailChimp, iContact, SalesForce, or equivalent.
What You will do:
- Work closely with the marketing team to own and maintain an email calendar for outgoing campaigns and follow-up campaigns
- Work with Sales team to enhance reach to current and new clients
- Manage campaign from beginning to end, ensuring they meet the target objectives
- Executes market penetration strategy utilizing web based sales leads.
- Tracking and reporting campaign results to executives
- Manage ongoing optimizations of program KPIs by designing or recommending campaign improvements, A/B testing…
- Own process for executing and on-time delivery of complex, dynamic email campaigns
- Manage direct marketing to different segments and list
- Work closely with in-house design team to create campaigns that promote the Kipu brand and offerings
- Build and manage a pipeline of clients based on current software subscription
- Perform sales activities such as phone calls and emails
- Attends shows and product introductions when necessary.
- Participate in sales efforts, including marketing and customer service activities
- Research Customer databases to accurately and thoroughly update records in CRM software
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of sales or direct marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent Excel and access database experience required
- Constant Contact, MailChimp, iContact or equivalent experience
- Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics experience a plus
- Strong communications skills, attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Be knowledgeable on email best practices, technologies, and trends
About Kipu Health:
We’re Kipu Systems, a 6-year-old EMR/EHR startup in The Addiction Treatment field. Our system has successfully treated over 500,000 addicts in the 1,300 Addiction Treatment facilities in which we operate. We’re growing, successful, and profitable. Our EMR product is regarded as “The Gold Standard” for Addiction Treatment. Our small but effective team rocks when it comes to sales and marketing, but we’re missing one important element – we need a marketing campaign genius. If you have 5 years of experience and less than 3 jobs in the past 7 years, we should talk! If you know your stuff, you’re technical, detail oriented and you just love winning, this is the opportunity for you. We love what we do and we’re looking for the right person to share our enthusiasm for their craft.
Benefits: We offer a generous salary/ benefits package, including 401(K), health insurance, stock grants and more.
Location: Coral Gables, FL
Job Type: Full-time