Kipu is looking for bright, outgoing, research savvy, organized, and detail-oriented Marketing Intern.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to support various responsibilities including lead generation, digital marketing and sales development.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment with a good attention to detail. We are in a ever-changing field of medical software and must be able to manage various campaigns to multiple segments simultaneously. Time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills are a must!
We’re a fast growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset looking to grow our marketing team. This is an opportunity for a recent graduate or undergraduate to gain hands-on experience in a corporate environment. This position will assist the Marketing team in various tasks including, but not limited to, ensuring accurate product data, search optimization, website updating, marketing campaigns, branding, and content creation and management.
What You will do:
- Conduct market and industry research
- Collect and report on marketing analytics data through Google Analytics and Microsoft Dynamics; perform regular data entry and clean up in Microsoft Dynamics
- Assist with SEO projects to improve company visibility online
- Assist Marketing team with administrative support, lead generation
- Exercise ruthless organization skills to stay on top of competing priorities
- Work with the Sales and Marketing to identify optimizations and improvements – we want to hear your ideas!
- Other operational tasks as needed
About Kipu Health:
We’re Kipu Systems, a 6-year-old EMR/EHR startup in The Addiction Treatment field. Our system has successfully treated over 500,000 addicts in the 1,300 Addiction Treatment facilities in which we operate. We’re growing, successful, and profitable. Our EMR product is regarded as “The Gold Standard” for Addiction Treatment. Our small but effective team rocks when it comes to sales and marketing, but we’re missing one important element – we need a marketing campaign genius. If you have 5 years of experience and less than 3 jobs in the past 7 years, we should talk! If you know your stuff, you’re technical, detail oriented and you just love winning, this is the opportunity for you. We love what we do and we’re looking for the right person to share our enthusiasm for their craft.
Job Type: Internship
Location: Coral Gables, FL