Better data. Better decisions.
Capture the important information quickly. This enables you to make decisions as fast as needed and keeps processes running smoothly.
Lead and Contact Management Source Tracking
- Source code tracking for advertising effectiveness analysis.
- Social media integration/track campaigns and pick up photos for referral/lead profiles Web and AdWords integration and tracking.
- Phone number called-in tracking for radio/TV/billboards, etc., allowing you to track which campaigns generate phone calls and conversions through to financial ROI.
- Messaging app generates individualized email campaigns and leads for increased conversion, travel, assessment communications, and more.
- Integration with 3rd party email management software for larger email campaigns such as educational, spiritual, or other messaging to leads and graduates.
- Integration with outbound phone dialers and texting systems, enabling your team members to follow up more easily and effectively.
- Integration with phone systems for ANI (Automatic Number Identification) to identify callers based on their phone number – then opens the caller’s prior file on the agent’s PC when the call comes in. Populates inbound calling number automatically into a new file if no history is found.
Call Center Management Functions
- Call management; directing calls to existing or prior agent who had contact with the call through ANI.
- Follow up reminders by date, days, events; gives agents or admissions (even clinical staff in the event of pre-assessment or UA) events needing attention; reminders for any follow-up event required.
- Friendly but powerful reports you can create and run without IT staff. Our reporting suite will make any data analyst jealous.
- Referral Management with a referral by agency and referrer (person) which allows six levels of tracking. If the actual referrer changes agency, the original agency continues to receive tracking credit for the referral, as well as the referrer (person) who may be at a second, third or sixth facility with continuous tracking of referrals:
- Email follow up system for continuous communications with any or all referrers to optimize top-of-mind presence with all of your referrers
- Easy referral reporting – at any time.
- Referrer login rights so a case manager, referrer or interventionist can check on their referred patients
- Integration with LinkedIn to pull photos of referred partners, post into your “Facility Groups,” and other social media activity to engage more referral attention.
Integration with your EMR including off-the-shelf integration with KipuEMR for:
- Pre-Admission Assessments
- Pre-Admission U/A or Drugs of Use Hair Drug Testing
- MMPI Personality Tests
By administering pre-admission assessments or drug tests, your staff will have more information to base clinical UR need as well as treatment plans and other treatment activities before an admission is ever made in your EMR.
Integration with VOBGetter and UR modules to help speed qualified leads through VOB and UR functions quickly.
Industrial-strength analytics through our relational reports generator. You can quickly and easily generate reports on any and all data fields anywhere in the lifecycle.
Generates a face sheet in your EMR with KipuEMR for faster admission with no re-typing of information from your CRM to your EMR. Transfers all pre-admission documents, including any guardian payment guarantees, financial responsibility, and comments collected in Kipu.
DRILL DOWN: A CRM Designed Specifically for Your Facility
Manage multiple marketing campaigns with multiple events and contacts. Many CRMs limit the number of contacts or events a single marketing stream can have, but we all know any limitations will produce only half the information needed.
Detailed referral source management.
One of the most crucial data points is determining where your patients are coming from. It’s important to see how productive every dollar spent is, as well as what relationships are fruitful.
Communication tools directly integrated into the CRM.
There is no need to ever leave the CRM to assign a task and notify the recipient of the task. KipuCRM has Integrated phone links for VOIP interfaces. This increases the productivity of your team and dramatically decreases the time from open to close.
Easy-to-identify patient pipeline.
Only KipuCRM completely details every stage, including transportation, a patient has to go through. It connects and tracks every treatment episode, referral source, and marketing campaign associated with receiving that patient.
Maximize outbound referral value.
The Right TechnologyTM will help you maximize the value of every aspect of the referral process. It will keep you in charge of where every outbound referral goes. This enables your team to make sure the patient gets the best care, and your team gets the recognition.
Seamlessly integrated with your EMR.
The largest problem with third-party CRMs is the lack of integration between their platform and the EMR, resulting in lost time and crucial information. KipuCRM eliminates this problem and will not only increase ROI but drastically reduce the possibility of human error.
Intuitive user interface.
Training a new employee on other CRMs can take weeks, and some may even take months to properly learn how to use. However, with KipuCRM, the intuitive interface drastically reduces the time needed for training. They can start using the CRM on day one! Contact Kipu online or by calling 561.349.5901 today.