NBC News takes a dive into the challenges of treating Opioid Addiction during the COVID-19 pandemic. Part of the solution highlighted in the story is telemedicine, something Kipu has long made available to its customers’ with Kipu’s Telehealth.
Kipu’s Telehealth supports:
- One-to-one or group telehealth sessions
- Seamlessly integrated with the KipuEMR
- Supports single date and time, or recurring schedule
- Invitations sent directly from KipuEMR to meeting participants
- Waiting rooms for participants prior to host starting the meeting
- Hosts can admit participants one at a time or as a group
- Ability to screen share
- Ability to organize breakout rooms
- Fully HIPAA-compliant
Click to learn more about Kipu’s Telehealth or call us at 561.349.5901 to speak with one of our Business Consultants.