Get Linked for Addiction Professionals
March 25 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm$179
Our addiction conferences 2021 series re-starts 2021 helping addiction treatment centers with drug rehab marketing. The Covid-19 pandemic has cause a huge increase in time spent on the internet. Consider this, there are 40,000 searches on Google every second. The cost of PPC is too high for small to medium sized centers. There marketing strategy is social media and organic rankings. The outreach train will help in both areas. This “Get Linked for Addiction Professionals” event is for CEO, Marketing Directors, and Outreach professionals. It’s also a critical lead generation training for all ancillary service provides in the industry.
This behavioral health event will assist in several key areas. LinkedIn will start to become more of a factor for SEO with the March 1, 2020 update completion. Traditionally it’s the most under utilized area for all businesses in the industry. This includes substance abuse treatment centers a ancillary services like billing, electronic medical records, drug testing, specialized apps and many more. Here are the key areas this addiction conference will cover;
- Building a robust LinkedIn profile.
- Optimizing for SEO to rank in LinkedIn and on page one of Google.
- LinkedIn’s new role in SEO. Google released information that no-follow links will have Google ranking Juice starting on March 1, 2020.
- Why Pulse posts are Important?
- How to use LinkedIn for lead generation.
- How to get targeted level one connections.
- Learn how to start and grow targeted groups.
- The power of LinkedIn email.
- Learn the hidden secrets that no one else has covered.