- This event has passed.
May 3 @ 8:00 am - May 5 @ 5:00 pm
Each year, we bring together the best minds in mental health and addictions care for three full days of learning, networking and entertainment. In 2021, we’re taking things up a notch May 3-5. In recognition of the COVID-19 pandemic – and with your health and safety our top priority – we have decided to bring the NatCon experience to you virtually.
This is more than just a virtual conference – it’s the largest event in mental health and addictions care and a platform for possibilities. What can you expect? As a NatCon21 registrant, you will:
- Get exclusive access to thought leaders, visionaries and influencers– speakers who will challenge your thinking and boost your knowledge base.
- Discover how to improve the quality of your practice, strengthen your service delivery and elevate your team to compete in the changing health care world.
- Have a front-row seat to the future of our field by exploring the latest technologies, discovering trends and learning about new innovations.
- Network with mental health and addiction treatment providers, physicians, advocates and insurers, among other pioneers who are shaping health care.
- Elevate your voice with thousands of professionals from across the country, while exploring new ways to make a mark during and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic.
By bringing NatCon21 to your digital doorstep, we’re making it easier to attend the biggest event in mental health and addictions care! Everything you need will be just a few clicks away. Mark your calendars today