With over 100 different and distinct user roles and 12 different access rights per role, Kipu provides over 1,200 ways of managing your user access. Each access right has the ability to control – read, write, create, manage or auditing functions. Super administrators dictate access via our 5 step user role and permission setup.
- By Role – Doctor, nurse, therapist, technician, etc.
- By Location – Very important for use in multiple locations
- Remote or Local Access – Login from a remote location (e.g: doctor) or just a local sign in
- USB (YubiKey) – In addition to a standard login and password, an additional USB key or fob is used to access the system
- Double Authentication – Utilizing the highest security method possible –double authentication sends a text message access code verification number to the user’s cellphone, which must be entered into the system in order to gain access for the first time from any new device.
Kipu’s fully secure EMR system helps you ensure compliance. With built-in redundancies such as two factor authentication and end-to-end data encryption, you can be sure that your client data is kept safe and secure, allowing you to maintain HIPAA compliance.
And HIPAA compliance is just the beginning.
Because Kipu understands the unique needs of the substance abuse industry, we have consulted with experts from the Joint Commission and care to develop a library of information that can help you become care and Joint Commission compliant.
These experts have helped us create the comprehensive treatment plans, forms, assessments, and social and nursing evaluations that are available within Kipu. Our users have access to all of these documents right in the Kipu library and can customize them based upon their unique needs.